Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scrumptious!

Earlier this month, my family and I spent the whole weekend together due to General Conference. I don't know what it was, but man did we have the greatest Sunday dinner!! We had Steak, Crab Won Tons, Rice, Potato Salad and Corn...with Homemade Red Velvet cake to follow. SOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!! I don't know what got into me, but I felt like taking some Macro shots that day...so here's a peek into the greatest Sunday dinner EVER!


It was also my friend, Khany's birthday that day...so I made her her favorite cake-Pineapple Upside Down cake. Doesn't it all look so good?! Dang, now I'm actually hungry for all of these foods....

2 comments:

Jared Zane said...

That shot of the red velvet cake has me mesmerized, and hungry! Great macro food shots!

Arzed said...

Food looks yummy.. Is it easy to bake the pineapple upside down cake? Anyway, do check out my page, too